64.5 Alfani Printed Pull-On Capri Pants bluee Silk Jacquard 16 645 Kwaidan Editions Biker Jeans Lemaire MNZ Jacquemus Totokaelo Alyx Fr 36 S
Submit your own Neatorama post and 648.00 Elie Tahari Haley Genuine Lamb Suede Skirt Size 14 New to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!
You recall how the cat named Pusic is very affectionate and very much spoiled by his family. Like many cats, he loves to play with toilet paper. So his humans lined an entire room with toilet paper for Pusic to play in!
When you visit a public restroom, do you prefer to dry your hands with paper towels or an air dryer? Each has their drawbacks. Paper towels run out, and fill up waste baskets as well as landfills. Air dryers are loud, take too long, and sometimes don't work. Some studies show that they blow bacteria around. And for a lot of folks, public restrooms are all about the germs.
The holy grail for such phobists is the contactless restroom. In the industry, people speak with shining eyes about this ideal chamber, where our hands need not touch anything that other hands have defiled. Already, we enter some airport bathrooms through a brief switchback of walls, so that we don’t ever grasp a door handle. Once inside, sensors can eliminate the need to yank the flush, turn the tap, jab at the soap dispenser or pull a paper towel from the dispenser. The modern hand dryer, with no buttons to push, ought to fit neatly into this fantasy of the zero-contact loo. Instead, towel companies are convinced that dryers are the filthy exception to the rule, and that the singular safe item to touch in a public restroom is an old-school leaf of rough, thick paper.
Do you recall cloth towels in public restrooms? They came in a roll, and you pulled down a clean section to use. Those went away when industrial linen services faded. Now paper manufacturers have a lot of clout, but so do air dryer manufacturers, and Dyson went big when they introduced the Airblade hand dryer. They are locked in a battle for supremacy in public restrooms. The Guardian has a deep dive into the history of hand-drying, and the battle between paper towels and air dryers. -via 69.5 Alfani Faux-Leather-Trim Straight-Leg Pants Coal Melange 18
- Betsy & Adam NEW Red Womens Size 14 Empire-Waist Keyhole Maxi Dress 179- 142
- FABLETICS Seaport bluee LANA TOP, NWT SMALL, orig 49.95. Great buy
- LAGENLOOK SOMMER MAXI KLEID LANG TUNIKA SPITZE 36 38 40 42 S M L STRAND PARTY
- New Look Petite Women's Playsuits gold (gold) 10
- Pretty Women's Lace Long Bridesmaid Dress Formal Evening Prom Party Floral Dress
- TRIUMPH paillette Diva W black (0004) 40DD
- Women’s NIKE Dry MEDALIST RUNNING Tank Size Small 928980-036
- AUTHENTIC DIESEL WOMENS Sz 6 28 x 28 MADE IN ITALY NICE
- Camuflaje Cadera Vaqueros Pantalón Pitillo Skinny con Apariencia Militar Stretch
- FAJAS SALOME PARA CUERPO PERFECTO FAJA HILO TANGA POST SURGERY GIRDLE FIRM BODY
- Janira Spitzenbralette Greta mit tiefen Ausschnitt Bh ohne Bügel
- Mustang Oregon Flare Jeans, W27 L34 NEW 2010 11
- NYDJ Women's bluee Stretch Skinny Ankle Pants Sz Petite 4 130
- Soutien gorge ELOMI 110E maria cream BRETELLES AMOVIBLES mariage cérémonie
- Vintage s Jahre blue Mehrfarbiges bluemenmuster Bodycon Bleistift Sommer
- (SALE) Plantation Cotton Print Skirt Size M(K-41388)
- Armani Exchange bluee Printed Mini Skirt. Size 4. Orig 110 NWT
- CELINE PALE PINK WIDE LEG COTTON MIX SUMMER TROUSERS RRP .00
- Eileen Fisher Women's XL Ankle Crop Pants Brown
- GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Petal Pink Floral Jacquard Pleated Mini Skirt 40
- JEANS PINKO 1G138P Y4EL - 1G138P Y4EL--F16
- Liz Claiborne Vtg Sz 6 Long Modest Maxi Skirt Pleated Boho Hippie Red Festival
- N. Natural Beauty Basic Skirts 308127 Grey S
- NEW YORK & CO CUFFED TROUSER GREY PANTS SZ 14
- NWT SEVEN 7 PREMIUM RED SKINNY CORDUROY PANTS SIZE 12P L27 69.00
- PUMA Women's Clash 7 8 Leggings - Choose SZ color
- SOLD OUT HOT TOPIC HARRY POTTER ICONS CIRCLE SKIRT NWT PLUS SIZE 5 5X
- Valentino Womens A Line Zip Up Skirt Olive Green Linen Size 10
- Womens Sports Wear Active Gym Clothing Fitness Fashion
- 190124 K-Swiss Womens Sideline Dress- Choose SZ color.
- Beyond Yoga Spacedye High Cut Criss Cross Bra
- Fajate CYSM 8015 Ultra Sweat High Performance Thermal T-Shirt Camiseta Termica
- L'Agent by Agent Provocateur Women's Semi Mesh Floral Thong Red RRP BCF88
- New LuLaRoe Solid bluee Carly Dress Size Small.. Unicorn Hard to Find
- Prom bridesmaid dress size 10 (never worn)
- Triumph Trendy Push-Up WDU Pink dunkel Kombi (m020) 36D
Believe it or not, the video series called Autotune the News is ten years old. To celebrate the occasion, Andrew Gregory of the Gregory Brothers went back to Autotune the News #2 and expanded on the segment with Kate Couric that includes the phrase "very thin ice," and made an entire song about it. Ten years later, we are on even thinner ice. -via Metafilter
You might recall seeing a woman bursting out of a cake in old movies, or more likely, old cartoons. It was a trope reserved for truly lavish and hedonistic occasions. If you've ever wondered how that idea got started, it was a party in 1895, ostensibly to celebrate Ellliot Cowdin’s 10th wedding anniversary, but since there were no women invited, it was more of a stag party. The dessert was a huge pie, from which 16-year-old Susie Johnson emerged, to the surprise and delight of the guests.
For the posh set of late-19th century New York City—a coterie as obsessed with public prudery as with private adultery—the “Pie-Girl” dinner was a sensation. “The ‘Girl in the Pie’ at the Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollar Dinner in Artist Breese’s New York Studio,” declared the New York World, above an illustration of Johnson thronged by besuited men, spread like a Venus in pastry. The picture was as scandalous as the dinner’s cost: more than 2,300 times the daily wage of a day laborer.
In the New York World illustration, architect Stanford White stands to Susie Johnson’s left, wielding a large kitchen knife as though about to carve her. According to the article, shortly after the party, Susie Johnson posed “by electric light” at an artist’s studio, a euphemism for sex work, and went missing soon after. “Poor Susie Johnson, dazzled by the lavish compliments and surprised by the liberality of her distinguished patrons,” reported the World. “Perhaps this article will bring Susie Johnson home to her parents and put a stop to the midnight revels in New York’s fashionable studios.”
The guests at the notorious party included Nicola Tesla and Stanford White, who later made the papers for raping Evelyn Nesbit and then being murdered. Read about the girl in the pie at Atlas Obscura.
Let the 895 Giorgio Armani Knee Length Skirt RED Size XXS US 0 IT 36 Save 4412 help you bring the joy back to your life. Bob is but a small reminder that there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
This might sound crazy, but don't be afraid to put Bob to work. He isn't here just to entertain you. When you aren't playing with him place him on your fridge. He's not just a finger puppet, he is a magnet too. Bob loves hanging around the kitchen and showing off the artwork of fellow artists.
Be sure to check out the NeatoShop for more great products. New items arriving weekly.
Love customized apparel? Take a look at our huge design selection. We showcase the work of lots and lots and lots of amazing artists. We also carry a large selection of curvy and hard to find sizes. We offer up to 10 XL shirts. We believe that fun and fabulous people come in all shapes and sizes.
Follow us on instagram 90 Luli Fama World on Fire Braided Credver Halter Bikini Top and 940 NWT EMILIO PUCCI bluee Crochet Knit Dress Cover Up Sz XS .
Success! Your email has been sent!